If you believe that you can change the world with your academic skills then you can surely be our future student.
We are dedicated at providing the most well researched and best curriculum for our students.
Our CommunityWe have huge community of staff and students who strive to change the world with us and help each other succeed.
Our alumni are among the nations top graduates who have gone on to succed in their respective fields across the globe.
Welcome to National University
We welcome you at the National University, Sudan for the new academic year. This year we received Batch 11 in the disciplines of medicine, pharmacy, physiotherapy, Batch ten in dentistry, radiography and health computing and informatics, and Batch seven in nursing, medical laboratories, and administrative sciences. We aspire to add, next year, faculties of diplomatic & international studies, electrical and civil engineering and architecture. With these programmes NUSU is the first institution of higher education in Sudan to grow at such speed, and establish holistic disciplines in a record time.
May God bless and help you all,
Professor Qurashi M. Ali
E-learning And The Digital Divide Role In Transforming Higher Education In Sudan:
E-learning and the Digital Divide Role in Transforming Higher Education in Sudan: An Exploratory Case Study Analysis It was a great honor and privilege to have our paper accepted for the ..
Date: Thursday 8/4/2021
Notice for all First Year Students
All first year students who completed their registration should go to their respective faculty registrar’s office to receive their official university cards starting from Thursday 8/4/2021.
To receive the university card students must have completed all the registration requirements and ensure that all the necessary documents are in his/her file;
- Interview form
- Medical check up
- National ID number/Identification document
- Consent form signed by student and guardian
- Copy of high school certificate
- Valid check for second installment of fees (if not paid in full)
Please be informed that students without university cards will not be allowed on campus as of Saturday 17/4/2021
Alsamani Mohamed Elsheikh
Faculty of Administrative Sciences
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Faculty of Administrative Sciences (National University-Sudan) would like to announce that the applications for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) are now open. Registration will be for the following tracks;
- MBA (Business Management)
- Project Management
- Hospital Management
- The duration of study is three academic semesters
- Classes will be held on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of every week from 3:00-8:00pm
- The language of instruction is English
- Classes will start on 22/5/2021
According to the regulations set by the ministry of higher education and scientific research, the following conditions apply:
- Applicants must have attained an honorary bachelor degree in administrative sciences or higher diploma in administrative sciences.
- Bachelor or diploma certificates must be notarized by the ministry of higher education and scientific research.
- Copy of identification forms (national number or valid national ID card)
- Four photographs
- Updated curriculum vitae (CV)
Application documents may be submitted daily from 8:00am to 2:00pm at the National University-Sudan campus (Alraqi Neighborhood)
For further information, please contact the following numbers: