Career Advise Policy
Career advice is a dynamic, interactive process that “helps students understand how their personal interests, abilities, and values might predict success in the academic and future working fields they are considering. It helps them to know their real values and the market’s needs to make the best choice.
- To help undergraduate students and graduates understand how their personal interests, abilities, and values might predict success in the academic and career fields
- To help undergraduate and graduates of the National University of and others entitled to make well-informed choices about their future career lives.
- To help undergraduate and graduates of the National University to make appropriate decisions and actions developing their career directions
- To develop links with the organizations providing appropriate opportunities for students training or graduate jobs.
- To continue to be the main provider of choice of careers information and guidance within NUSU by cooperation between career advice office and faculties .
The objective of this policy is to :
- Provide up-to-date information about occupations, fields of work, postgraduate courses and research opportunities.
- Help students and graduates understand and develop the necessary skills to provide them for any career track they choose.
- Provide opportunities for students and graduates to understand career competencies, and options through personal discussion with professional advisers.
- Collaborate with the Faculties staff in activities designed to achieve the aims and objectives.
- Train and develop staff, to enable these aims and objectives to be achieved.
- Provide services efficiently free from discrimination, adhering to good practice and professional standards.
- Avail and distribute literature on career advice for NUSU students.
- Facilitate the accessibility of student to career information.
- Emphasize career hunt starts early with good grades and time management at university
- Arrange meetings with final years students and graduates on career choices relevant to their major specializations
- Plan training of staff in career advice aspects.
Contact links :
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile: 002499990997818